The programme in Construction Project Management at The University of Hong Kong includes studies of the procedures involved in the effective management of construction, and the economic and legal constraints which determine them.
The Faculty of Architecture currently offers a comprehensive range of Taught Postgraduate Programmes in its three departments and two divisions that cover breadth and depth in the professional as well as the academic research fields of Architecture, Real Estate and Construction, Urban Planning, Landscape Architecture and Architectural Conservation. The majority of programmes offered are being professionally accredited by local and/or overseas professional bodies.
More informationVisit official programme website
The prescribed courses are:
- Construction economics;
- Modern development in the law of construction contracts;
- Procurement systems;
- Law for the real estate and construction industry;
- Management theory and projects;
- Occupational health, safety and well-being in construction;
- Construction management practice; and
- Project workshop (CPM) or Dissertation
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction View 13 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in Hong Kong (SAR)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- comply with the General Regulations and the Regulations for Taught Postgraduate Curricula;
- hold a Bachelor's degree of this University or a qualification of equivalent standard from this University or another comparable institution accepted for this purpose;
- for an applicant who is seeking admission on the basis of a qualification from a university or comparable institution outside Hong Kong of which the language of teaching and/or examination is not English, shall satisfy the University English language requirement applicable to high degrees as prescribed under General Regulation G2(b).
- satisfy the examiners in a qualifying examination if required.
International21800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21800 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National5367 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5367 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
- 42,100 HK$
- 171,000 HK$
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.