This Specialised Master in Strategy and Organisation Consulting programme offered by ESCP Business School will train you in the design and implementation of strategic projects integrating the organisational and managerial challenges of the company through a program that combines acquisition of concepts and mastery of tools.
- Business Analyst
ESCP Business School is Multi-Accredited: AACSB, EQUIS,EFMD MBA, EFMD EMBA.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategic vision and management of the company
- Organizational Design
- Human dimension of management
- The strategy consulting approach
- Business game
- Marketing Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Accounting and financial systems
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesStrategic Management Counselling View 24 other Masters in Strategic Management in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A copy of the Master's degree or a certificate of schooling for the current diploma
- Transcripts of your two years of Master
- A copy of your passport or identity card (double-sided)
- An updated curriculum vitae
- Two letters of recommendation (they can be sent separately and in a different format than the one proposed).
- A copy of your TOEFL or TOEIC scores (listening and reading) or IELTS (passed in the last two years)
- An identity photo (JPEG format)
International20000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 20000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA20000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 20000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.