This Specialised Master in International Project Management at ESCP Business School is supported by an extensive network of renowned academic and professional partners in Europe, Asia and Latin America. All classes are taught in English, on the Paris campus and on our partners’ sites in Asia and Latin America during the one-month international seminar included in the programme. This course can lead to the award of the CAPM-PMI international certificate in project management.
- International account coordinator
- Junior Auditor in Financial Service Offices
- Marketing & Communications Project Manager
- Project Manager
- Strategy & transformation consultant
- Community manager
- Junior Consultant
- Digital Transformation Consultant
- Tender leader
- Global marketing coordinator
ESCP Business School is Multi-Accredited: AACSB, EQUIS,EFMD MBA, EFMD EMBA.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Project Management
- International Business Strategies
- Accounting and Finance for Multinationals
- Marketing and International Negotiations
- Leadership and Multicultural Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership View 24 other Masters in Project Management in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- French Master 2 or foreign diploma of equivalent level (formerly called Bac + 5).
- French Master 1 or foreign diploma of equivalent level
- with at least 3 years of professional experience
- without professional experience (within the strict limit of 30% of the workforce)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International20350 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20350 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA20350 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20350 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.