Creactivism – creative activism – is the concept of the Master of Business Administration programme at ESADE.
It is the basis for creating real and lasting change. ESADE alumni stand out as executives and senior managers because they share this passion and pass it on to their own teams. This is entrepreneurial leadership in its truest sense.
Innovation is no longer an option – it is a must for the active, collaborative leaders of tomorrow. The ESADE MBA has its sights set firmly on the future – and making it better for everyone.
Think innovation. Think creativity. Think entrepreneurial spirit. Think leadership.
The ESADE MBA empowers you to become a driving force for change. To disrupt the future of business, and forge a path for others to do the same. To lead with great integrity and flexibility. working as part of a team. To make your mark as a creative business activist. To think deeply about our world and how you can change it for the better.
This programme challenges you to think outside your comfort zone, beyond borders and in a way you never thought possible. To deconstruct everything you know and re-learn, with new global perspective and greater understanding of the world around you.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- General Management & Strategy
- Solving Business Problems
- Fundamentals of Markets
- Global Markets
- Financial Accounting and Reporting
- Marketing Strategy
- Leadership & Decision Making
- Communication Skills
- Business Analytics & Decision Making
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 70 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Spain
- Bachelor Transcripts: During the application process, scanned copies from your Bachelor Transcripts will be accepted. This document must be issued in the original language. Any documents that are not in Catalan, Spanish or English must be submitted with an official translation into one of these languages.
- Bachelor Degree: One of the basic prerequisites for applying for the MBA programme is an undergraduate degree equivalent to a bachelor's degree. You must submit a copy of your diploma (if the degree granted is not shown on the transcripts). This document must be issued in the original language.
- E/GMAT Unofficial Scores:
International72000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 72000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA72000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 72000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.