From consumer insights to brand management and from e-commerce to social media, marketing is a critical success-dynamic in today’s business panorama. There has never been a more exciting time to work in marketing.
During this Marketing Management programme at ESADE you’ll emerge with the rounded capabilities of a world-class socially responsible marketer: able to analyse, evaluate and manage market opportunities in the global context. Navigate the complexities of today’s digital environment. And take your career wherever you want to.
The learning needs for a rewarding international career in marketing
Master the theory. Build a holistic understanding of businesses and stakeholder ecosystems. And develop the skills, the agility and the sensitivity to manage marketing solutions in a complex business world defined by disruptions and ethical queries.
What Will You Learn?
- Manage marketing functions effectively and creatively, demonstrating a high degree of flexibility and adaptability to changing environments.
- Build a systemic vision of the organisation and the complexity of its local and global context, and communicate this vision to teams, clients and other stakeholders.
- Research, analyse and synthesise in a way that fosters critical thought and supports informed decision-making.
- Develop a sensitivity to the intangible elements that form part of the solutions valued by customers and all other stakeholders.
Active Professionals, Moving Business Through Marketing
The ESADE Master in Marketing Management puts you in pole position to start your career.
You’ll graduate with the solid understanding of marketing strategy, the specialist knowledge, the hands-on skills and the global outlook that top international recruiters want.
Why a Career in Marketing?
Marketers play a crucial role in any organisation's performance. They join the dots between the consumer, the business and market trends to add value. Marketing is a broad field with endless opportunities for specialisation. It requires technical skills, creativity, strategic thinking, analysis and many other key competencies.
Every company needs marketers but few people offer everything the role requires. The recruitment potential is unlimited. And you can go right to the top: marketing offers extraordinary opportunities for career advancement – from functional specialisation all the way to the C-Suite.
- Business Policy
- IT for Managers
- Managing People
- Operations and Logistics
- Brand Management
- Business in Society
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Strategy
- Understanding and Influencing Consumers
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Management View 12 other Masters in Marketing Management in Spain
- Two recommendation letters must be submitted as part of the application process. These can be from professional and/or academic referees. Your recommendation letters will be used to evaluate your global mindset and personal motivation.
- Bachelor Transcripts: during the application process scanned copies from your Bachelor Transcripts will be accepted.
- Bachelor Degree: one of the basic prerequisites for applying for the MSc programmes is an undergraduate degree equivalent to a bachelor's degree.
- You may be shortlisted for an interview, which is a mandatory requirement for your admission. All selected applicants are interviewed by an associate director of admissions.
International30500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30500 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA30500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30500 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Barcelona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.