The graduate of the programme can be employed as a specialist in advanced data analysis in manufacturing companies, banks, insurance and telecommunications companies, public administration and research centres specializing in advanced data analytics.
The studies in the Advanced Analytics – Big Data program at Warsaw School of Economics (SGH) also prepare students to conduct research and to take up third-cycle studies.
- History of Economic Thought
- Advanced Macroeconomics
- Advanced Optimization Methods
- Basic and Advanced Programming in SAS with Statistics
- Big Data
- Data Mining Basic and Advanced with Text Mining
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesData Science & Big Data View 7 other Masters in Data Science & Big Data in Poland
- Signed application form printed from the on-line registration system;
- ID card or passport (for inspection only);
- Academic degree diploma (or an equivalent document).
International3800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1900 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA3800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1900 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.