Graduates from this Health Professions Education programme at The Aga Khan University will be able to use best evidence medical education to make informed decisions for improving the standards of undergraduate, postgraduate and continuing health professions education (medical, dental, nursing and allied health) in Pakistan and abroad.
- By the end of the MHPE Programme, the graduates should be able to:
- Demonstrate critical thinking and problem-solving skills on national and international issues pertaining to HPE
- Inculcate critical thinking and problem solving in students
- Develop and implement curricula using knowledge of educational philosophies and theories to enhance problem solving abilities
- Develop and apply innovative teaching, learning and assessment strategies, using best evidence to make informed decisions in HPE
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Curriculum Development
- Teaching & Learning
- Programme Evaluation
- Quantitative Research Methodologies
- 24 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Management Health Sciences View 3 other Masters in Public Health in Pakistan
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The MHPE programme is open to health professionals holding a minimum of four-year undergraduate degree in a relevant discipline. For international candidates, this should be an MD degree with or without residency or specialty training and board certification (or equivalent).
- At least two years of certified teaching experience is required.
- Residency/postgraduate training will be considered equivalent to teaching experience.
International10500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10500 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National4392 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4392 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.