The Business Administration program of the An-Najah National University aims at preparing highly qualified graduates professionally and academically, able to work in a complex environment and make decisions for the different kinds of organizations locally, regionally, and globally.
The MBA program equips students with the scientific research skills required for scientific research in different fields of business.
The program comprises all fields of business disciplines, including courses in management, marketing, finance accounting, and economics.
Teaching and Learning
Methods used in teaching and learning depend on achieving the intended learning objectives of the courses, these methods can be summarized as follows:
- Encouraging critical thinking and brain storming for students.
- Encouraging discussions among students and between students and the professors, and providing modern educational resources.
- Encouraging working within teams and groups to encourage them to solve the managerial problems and case studies.
- Research projects to enable students to do scientific research.
- Case studies related to practical managerial practices and issues.
- In addition to traditional lecturing.
- Participation in workshops and specialized conferences
Career opportunities for programs' graduates are very are in all fields regardless of their background.
The program aims to equip student the ability and skills for analyzing and decision making, in addition to academic excellence regardless of their managerial positions.
The opportunities can be in private sectors in all kind of business firms, or non for profit organizations and government agencies.
This program surely qualifies students to be future leaders in all fields besides the academic competencies
Programme StructureCourse include:
- Advanced Financial Management
- Economic Management
- Business Information Systems
- Strategic Theories in Management
- International Business Management
- Advanced Managerial Accounting
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 3 other Masters in International Business in Palestinian Territory, Occupied
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Prospective applicant should have a Bachelor degree from An-Najah National University or its equivalent from a Faculty or university credited by An-Najah National University.
- A Placement Test for the major he/she is applying to.
- Prospective applicant should be willing to meet with the Supervising Committee for a personal interview if the Specialised Department Council recommends that.
- Earning a competitive GPA, is a matter usually determined and computed by the Specialized Department by the following formula: An applicant’s Bachelor’s GPA counts 70% and the applicant’s results on the Skills / Placement Exam and personal interview counts 30%.
- An original or official transcript or copy of certified from both the university from which the applicant graduated and the Palestinian ministry of higher learning.
- A certificate of work experience, if available.
- Two recommendation Letters from faculty members or professionals.
- Personal photo.
Living costs for Nablus
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.