The Highway and Transport Engineering program from An-Najah National University provides an excellent academic environment that is built on scientific research and knowledge in the field of specialty as well as other fields, in a way that contributes to fulfilling the needs of the society through conducting studies, consulting and research expertise, and building staff that are qualified in the area of transportation and highway engineering, based on sound principles of quality.
An advanced and progressive program that is up to the international standards, contributes to the building of knowledge, scientific research, and to the provision of qualified and specialized professionals, and provides the local and regional markets with the appropriate expertise needed in the area of transportation and highway engineering.
- Highway Engineer
- Transportation Engineer
- Traffic Engineer
- Transportation Planner
- Municipal Engineer
- Road Construction Quality Engineer
- Highway Contractor
- Field Engineer
More informationVisit official programme website
- The program depends on teaching according to the university systems, and focuses on the research achievement during the study period, as well as the completion of Master's Thesis as a requirement for the thesis track.
- Students can take advantage of the opportunities of research and practical projects and field studies carried out by scientific centers at the university projects of the local market, as part of a process to gain experience.
- The program also supports community-based service learning methods so that students apply what they learn in the program on a real case study in the community.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesTransport Management General Engineering & Technology Transportation Engineering
In order to be admitted to the Faculty of Graduate Studies:
- A student must have completed a Bachelor's degree with a minimum C “Good” average and passed the placement test and the interview.
- A minimum D average “fair” and the successful completion of a placement test are required for admission to the Family Medicine degree program.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.