Graduates of the Architecture and Urban Planning Master offered by the Wroclaw University of Science and Technology will be able to start their professional career in areas of architecture and urban design and to cooperate with specialists in technical areas of technology.
- Designer and manager of building works in the architectonic specialty.
- Manager of architectonic and urban design offices.
- Employee of architectonic and urban planning design offices of different profile: architectonic, urban planning, monument preservation.
- An official in the local government and state units, research institutes and entities providing consultancy services.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- An Introduction to Mathematical Modelling
- Social Science
- Physics of Buildings (Acoustics and Aerodynamics)
- Architectural Design (Workplaces)
- Ecological Architecture
- Elective Design Study
- Conservational Design (Revaluation of Urban Complexes)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor or Engineer Degree.
- Minimum 210 ECTS
- Each application is assessed individually on its merits.
International4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2000 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.