Optics and Nanotechnology from University of Technology of Troyes objective is to meet a growing need in a strongly developing field.
The Master Optics and Nanotechnology from the University of Technology of Troyes trains in research & Developement (R&D) in the field of nanotechnologies via the tools and methods of nano-optics (understanding of physical phenomena, modeling), the fabrication of nanostructures and materials, the characterization of their physico-chemical properties in particular by nanoscopy, nanospectroscopy and other local probe techniques
The ONT training leads students in R&D in nanotechnologies, a field with a strong fundamental component and multiple applications: plasmonics, lighting, biomedical and environmental sciences (biosensors, energy production and storage, decontamination).
- Spectroscopy and Nanostructures
- Nanotechnology and Industry
- Multiscale characterization
- Nanomaterials and nanotechnologies
- Materials for optics and optoelectronics
- Living Language
- Literature search
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPhysics General Engineering & Technology Nanoscience and Nanotechnology View 97 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in France
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Detailed CV
- Letter of motivation (topics, professional objectives,)
- Copy of your qualifications/Diploma (including all the university diplomas and the last diploma before university) and detailed transcripts
- Student certificate (mandatory if you are currently student)
- Rankings, or gpa (mandatory if available)
- Description of the courses (content), as provided by your university (name of the course, number
- of hours or ECTS, and content).
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 12 months.
- Registration fees : 243€
- No charge for scholarship holders
Living costs for Troyes
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.