Benefits of Sport Science
University of Malaya Students will be able to :
- contribute to professional sports literature
- develop your research skills
- network extensively within a co-operative industry
- build a comprehensive knowledge of sports exercise science theory and practice
- help individuals and teams achieve their potential.
Career opportunities in various organisations including:
- sports associations
- government agencies
- sports industry
- sports and recreation clubs
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Methods for Sport, Exercise & Nutritional Sciences
- Advanced skills for Sport & Exercise Practitioners
- Management Strategies for Sport Injuries
- Prevention Strategies for Sports Injuries
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSports Sciences View 5 other Masters in Sports Sciences in Malaysia
Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree with CGPA of 3.0 and above in a relevant programme of study
Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree with CGPA of 2.7 to 2.99 may be considered if they fulfil at least one of the following criteria:
- A. has work experience in related fields; or
- B. has publications in related fields; or
- C. is a scholarship recipient; or
- D. a graduate of the University of Malaya
- E. a government agency employee(iii) Applicants with a Bachelor's degree with CGPA of 2.5 to 2.69 may be considered if they fulfill at least two of the criteria in (i) (A) to (D) above
International2529 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7588 USD for the full programme during 36 months.
National911 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2733 USD for the full programme during 36 months.
- 11,273 RM - Local
- 31,920 RM - International
Living costs for Kuala Lumpur
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.