The Education (Measurement and Evaluation) programme, offered at University of Malaya, objective is to produce educators who are dynamic and reflective, and are able to monitor and improve their practice as well as apply their practical knowledge, educational theories and research to solve problems relevant to the field of education.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Statistics for Research in Education
- Qualitative Research in Education
- Survey Research
- Future Studies
- Experimental Research
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- (a) Bachelor of Education;
- (b) Bachelor’s degree with Education;
- (c) Bachelor’s degree; and
- (i) Postgraduate Diploma in Education;
- (ii) Professional teaching qualification;
- (iii) Relevant teaching experience from an educational institution recognised by the Senate;
- (iv) Working experience in the relevant field;
- (d) Professional qualification from a recognised professional body;
- (e) Other qualifications approved by the Senate from time to time.
International5124 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10248 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National2055 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4111 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
- 16,972 RM - Local
- 42,300 RM - International
Living costs for Kuala Lumpur
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.