The Education (Mathematics Education) program from University of Malaya covers Forty Five (45) credit hours which includes twelve (12) credit hours for core courses, three (3) credit hours for elective courses and thirty (30) credit hours for the dissertation
- Research Methods in Mathematics Education
- Curriculum Development in Mathematics Education
- Problem Solving in Mathematics Education
- Assessment in Mathematics Education
- Statistics for Research in Education
- Advanced Research in Mathematics Education
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Mathematics Educational Research View 30 other Masters in Educational Research in Malaysia
- A Bachelor of Science with Education degree with a CGPA of at least 3.00 or an equivalent degree with a specialisation in mathematics
- A Bachelor of Science (Mathematics) degree with a CGPA of at least 3.00 or an equivalent degree and
- Post graduate Diploma in Education with a CGPA of 3.00 or
- A teaching qualification recognised by the University; or
- Teaching experience of not less than 1 year with an institution recognised by the Senate or
- A professional qualification from a recognised professional body or
- A qualification approved by the Senate from time to time
International7667 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7667 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National1699 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1699 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
- Local: RM 7,600
- International: RM 34,300
Living costs for Kuala Lumpur
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.