Graduates of this Master’s degree programme Political Economy of European Integration from Berlin School of Economics and Law will be able to participate in the processes of European Integration. Students from outside the EU will be accorded the opportunity to acquire a qualification which will enable them to work in contexts dealing with the EU.
Graduates of the Master’s degree programme Political Economy of European Integration can pursue a range of international careers; and are recruited to a range of government organisations and companies, unions and NGOs which deal with the research and development of European policies.
- Dimensions of European Integration: Nature, Sustainability, and Energy Security
- Dimensions of European Integration: Work, Labour, and Social Reproduction
- Dimensions of European Integration: Money and Trade
- European Multilevel Governance
- Current Issues of European Integration
- The Politics of Social Cohesion
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesEuropean Law Political Science View 50 other Masters in Political Science in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Degree in Economics, Political or Social Science
- at least 210 credit points. Applicants with 180 credits will be required to obtain the additional 30 credits by completing a placement in the third semester (the programme will then last four semesters),
- English language skills on a high B2 level proved by a standardised test, e.g. TOEFL (iBT minimum score 83), IELTS (minimum score 6.0), TOEIC Four Skills (minimum score 1200), PTE Academic (minimum score 67), Cambridge English Scale (minimum score 170), Oxford Test of English (minimum score 126), UNIcert II
- Letter of motivation and Curriculum Vitae in English,
- evidence specifically of having completed undergraduate modules in Macroeconomics, Political Science (or comparable courses) and/ or European Studies.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 18 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 18 months.
There are is no tuition. You only have to pay the €300 semester enrolment fees and an administration fee.
Living costs for Berlin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.