Students taking the International Business and Consulting - Strategic Management from Berlin School of Economics and Law work in small groups with an international composition to prepare for management roles in international companies. All classes and exercises are conducted in English, so as to train presentation and communication skills in real-world simulations. Working in interactive seminars, students formulate and discuss innovative solutions.
The option International Strategic Management prepares its students for cross-functional positions in internationally-active companies, positions in Management Consultancy and international state business development agencies. Graduates often work in internal and external project management, perform consultancy roles or work in teams dealing with Strategy and Change Management projects.
- Principles of Consulting
- Global Strategic Management
- International Supply Chain Management
- Advanced Consulting Skills
- Strategic Performance Management or another elective from the Master’s pool
- Innovation and Technology Management
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesInternational Business Strategic Management View 121 other Masters in International Business in Germany
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree in Business Studies,
- at least 210 credit points. Applicants with 180 credits will be required to obtain the additional 30 credits by completing a placement in the third semester (the programme will then last four semesters),
- English language skills on a high B2 level proved by a standardised test, e.g. TOEFL (iBT minimum score 83), IELTS (minimum score 6.0), TOEIC Four Skills (minimum score 1200), PTE Academic (minimum score 67), Cambridge English Scale (minimum score 170), Oxford Test of English (minimum score 126), UNIcert II
- Letter of motivation and Curriculum Vitae in English,
- evidence specifically of having completed undergraduate modules in Strategic Management, Accounting and Controlling, and Operations Management (or equivalent topics) together worth at least 15 ECTS (specialisation "International Strategic Management") or evidence specifically of having completed three undergraduate modules in Human Resource Management, Organisation, Labour Law worth at least 15 ECTS
- GMAT with a score of 600 or above (mandatory only for applicants who made their first degree in a country which is not member of the EU / EEA).
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 18 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 18 months.
There are is no tuition. You only have to pay the €300 semester enrolment fees and an administration fee.
Living costs for Berlin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.