Students taking the International Business and Consulting - Human Resource Management from Berlin School of Economics and Law deal with the central questions of Strategic Personnel Management and augment their foundation level knowledge with consideration of the strategic and sustainability aspects of Personnel Management.Selected students from both options can be entered in the dual award programme organized with the ESC Rennes (France) or the Symbiosis International University in Pune, (India).
The option International Human Resource Management qualifies its graduates to assume specialist and management roles in internationally-active companies such as an HR business partner, an HR specialist, HR Management Consultancy or HR contractors.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Consulting
- International Project Management
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Industrial Relations and Corporate Employment Law
- Advanced Consulting Skills
- Strategic Performance Management
- Training and Development
- Performance and Reward Management
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesHuman Resource Management International Business View 13 other Masters in Human Resource Management in Germany
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree in Business Studies
- Letter of motivation and Curriculum Vitae in English
- Evidence specifically of having completed undergraduate modules in Human Resource Management, Labour Law, and Organizational Design / Behavior together worth at least 15 ECTS
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
There are is no tuition. You only have to pay the €300 semester enrolment fees and an administration fee.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.