Students taking the Master's degree programme International Business and Consulting - Human Resource Management from Berlin School of Economics and Law deal with the central questions of Strategic Personnel Management and augment their foundation level knowledge with consideration of the strategic and sustainability aspects of Personnel Management. Selected students from both options can be entered in the dual award programme organized with the ESC Rennes (France) or the Symbiosis International University in Pune, (India).
The option International Human Resource Management qualifies its graduates to assume specialist and management roles in internationally-active companies such as an HR business partner, an HR specialist, HR Management Consultancy or HR contractors.
- Principles of Consulting
- International Project Management
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Industrial Relations and Corporate Employment Law
- Strategic Performance Management
- Performance and Reward Management
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesHuman Resource Management International Business View 121 other Masters in International Business in Germany
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree in Business Studies,
- English language skills on a high B2 level proved by a standardised test, e.g. TOEFL (iBT minimum score 83), IELTS (minimum score 6.0), TOEIC Four Skills (minimum score 1200), PTE Academic (minimum score 67), Cambridge English Scale (minimum score 170), Oxford Test of English (minimum score 126), UNIcert II
- Letter of motivation and Curriculum Vitae in English,
- Evidence specifically of having completed undergraduate modules in Human Resource Management, Labour Law, and Organizational Design / Behavior together worth at least 15 ECTS
- GMAT with a score of 600 or above (mandatory only for applicants who made their first degree in a country which is not member of the EU / EEA).
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 18 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 18 months.
There are is no tuition. You only have to pay the €300 semester enrolment fees and an administration fee.
Living costs for Berlin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.