- The M.Sc. Master’s degree programme in Business Intelligence and Process Management from Berlin School of Economics and Law teaches the interdisciplinary knowledge requisite for the development of sustainable solutions. Graduates will have gained goal-orientated analytic skills and be able to conceive and implement strategic and operative measures and find employment in a wide range of public and private fields. '
- All courses are taught via interactive seminars; the language of instruction is English. The use of case studies enables students to gather practical and first-hand experience. Working in small groups enables students to enter intensive dialogue with their peers and teachers, whilst learning international communication and collaboration skills.
- Data and process-analysis are gaining ever more importance in a changing world. The marketing researcher consultants »Gartner« interviews some 2000 CIOs (Chief Information Officers) and IT managers every year to establish the challenges currently facing top managers. Respondents have named »Analytics and Business Intelligence« as the most important technological issue which they face and the need to support »operative and strategic business processes« as the most pressing commercial issue.
- Studies from the trade association BITKOM and McKinsey Global institutes, have identified considerable demand for graduates with data and processing skills.
- Data Warehousing
- Data Science
- Business Process Management
- Strategic Issues of Information Technology
- Enterprise Architectures for Big Data
- Text, Web, and Social Media Analytics Lab
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics View 38 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's or equivalent degree in Business or Informatics, Business Information Systems, Computer Science or Public Administration Informatics
- Successfully completed courses in: Business Administration (10 ECTS), Quantitative Methods and/or Databases (10ECTS) and Computer Science and Business Information Systems (10 ECTS).
- CV in English
- Motivation letter in English
- English language skills on a high B2 level proved by a standardised test, e.g. TOEFL (iBT minimum score 83), IELTS (minimum score 6.0)
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 18 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 18 months.
There are is no tuition. You only have to pay the €300 semester enrolment fees and an administration fee.
Living costs for Berlin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.