The master's program in Data Science at Varna Free University "Chernorizets Hrabar" aims to prepare more professionals in the field of data science.
Students in the Master`s program will have the opportunity during their education to participate in a number of initiatives with Bulgarian and foreign companies to support their achievement through new contacts, challenges, competitions, as well as master classes organized by the Department. Additionally, it will be given the opportunity to acquire professional certifications in the field.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Database Systems
- Semantic Data
- Data security Data Mining
- Processing Mining
- Distributed and Cloud Computing
- Programming for Data Science
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Self-paced, Semi-structured
- Regular mandatory meetings
- Only feedback on assignments and exams, Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Data Science & Big Data Web Technologies & Cloud Computing
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Completed bachelor to master degree program in Computer Science and after entrance exam.
- Experience In Programming 90%
- Experience In Probability And Statistics 80%
- Experience In Databases 70%
International4800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2400 EUR per semester during 12 months.
EU/EEA1532 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 766 EUR per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Varna
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.