The Mechanical Engineering program offers specialization in four important branches of mechanical engineering. These are, Thermofluid Sciences, Engineering Mechanics, Materials and Manufacturing. The graduate program has been designed to cope with the modern trends and developments in the area of mechanical engineering.
We believe that King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals offers people like you an outstanding opportunity to make your mark as a faculty member and further your academic career in an exciting and dynamic environment. You will enjoy excellent teaching facilities and the chance to teach the top 5% of students in the kingdom. In addition, academics at KFUPM have access to some of the highest funded research programs for in various disciplines of science & engineering anywhere in the world. We also encourage members of faculty to develop individual research projects which could potentially lead to ground-breaking innovations in the energy and high tech sectors.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Numerical Methods in Mechanical Engineering
- Advanced Compressible Fluid Flow
- Advanced Thermodynamics
- Advanced Fluid Mechanics
- Ideal Fluid Flow
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Copy of identification (National ID for Saudi nationals / Passport for international applicants / Iqama for residents of Saudi Arabia).
- Complete official transcripts for BS degree and MS degree (if applying to PhD).
- Statement-of-Purpose (a one-page essay focusing on career and research goals).
- Recommendation Letters from 3 Professors through the online recommendation system after submitting the online application.
- GMAT scores for MBA program (for international applicants).
- CV mentioning briefly education and work experience.
- Color Photograph with White Background.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year
For international accepted Full-Time Students, there is no tuition fee.
Living costs for Dhahran
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.