Much of the change that affects computer science comes from advances in technology. Many of these advances are part of an ongoing evolutionary process that has continued for many years. Moore’s Law—the 1965 prediction by Intel founder Gordon Moore that microprocessor chip density would double every eighteen months—continues to hold true. The Computer Science program is offered at
As a result, we have seen exponential increases in available computing power that have made it possible to solve problems that would have been out of reach just a few short years ago. Other changes in the discipline, such as the rapid growth of networking after the appearance of the World Wide Web, are more dramatic, suggesting that change also occurs in revolutionary steps.
JobsWe believe that King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals offers people like you an outstanding opportunity to make your mark as a faculty member and further your academic career in an exciting and dynamic environment. You will enjoy excellent teaching facilities and the chance to teach the top 5% of students in the kingdom. In addition, academics at KFUPM have access to some of the highest funded research programs for in various disciplines of science & engineering anywhere in the world. We also encourage members of faculty to develop individual research projects which could potentially lead to ground-breaking innovations in the energy and high tech sectors.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Algorithms and Complexity
- Research Methods and Experiment Design in Computing
- Theory and Design of Programming Languages
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences View 5 other Masters in Computer Sciences in Saudi Arabia
- Copy of identification (National ID for Saudi nationals / Passport for international applicants / Iqama for residents of Saudi Arabia).
- Complete official transcripts for BS degree and MS degree (if applying to PhD).
- Statement-of-Purpose (a one-page essay focusing on career and research goals).
- Recommendation Letters from 3 Professors through the online recommendation system after submitting the online application.
- GMAT scores for MBA program (for international applicants).
- CV mentioning briefly education and work experience.
- Color Photograph with White Background.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
For international accepted Full-Time Students, there is no tuition fee.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.