So, the communication expert must be better equipped to deal with a more broad, intercultural and often international spectrum of issues and challenges than ever before.
The Master International Communication Management aims to bring you a practical and real-world focus to relevant theory and will make the connection between theory and practise. You will be thoroughly prepared to work in the communication field of your choice or enhance your current role in communications.
When you have successfully completed this International Communication Management at The Hague University of Applied Sciences
- You receive the certificate of Master International Communication Management; you are allowed to use the accredited title Master of Arts;
- You can play a central role within your organisation when it comes to international communication management;
- You are a communication professional and able to give communication advice on strategic and managerial level.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managing Corporate Communication
- Managing Cross-Cultural Communication
- Communication Research and Methodology
- Managing Internal Communication
- Managing Media Relations
- Brand Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 11 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Management, Organisation & Leadership Corporate Communication View 28 other Masters in Communication Sciences in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor degree
- Final transcript
- English level test score (IELTS 6.0 or equivalent)
- 2 years relevant professional work experience
- Mandatory intake interview
- Motivation Statement
- Recommendation letter
- Resumé / Curriculum Vitae
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International19700 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19700 EUR per year and a duration of 11 months.
EU/EEA19700 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19700 EUR per year and a duration of 11 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.