How do you keep a large organisation healthy? That question has everything to do with business control.
A challenge extending beyond the financial side. A business controller in the 21st century has to deal with an increasing amount of varied data flowing through the organization.
As CEO or CFO, how do you manage the development of your organization in this situation? Which role does your organisational culture play in this, certainly if your organization operates internationally? Which leadership styles are then the most effective? How do you organize your risk management accordingly? These are the essential questions.
The Financial Management and Control programme at The Hague University of Applied Sciences is known for its personal approach and its short distance to practice. The group of students with whom you attend the lectures is small and diverse. You soon know everyone, including your teachers.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial & Management Accounting
- Organisational Behaviour, Leadership & Professional Skills
- Data Analytics, Quantitative Research
- Master colloquia, International Tax Law
- Treasury Management & Corporate Finance
- Risk Management & International Corporate Governance
- Research Methodology & Critical Thinking
- Master colloquia, IFRS
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesFinance Management, Organisation & Leadership View 112 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor degree (MFMC: preference related to finance/control/economics)
- Final transcript
- English level test score (IELTS 6.0 or equivalent)
- 2 years relevant professional work experience
- Mandatory intake interview
- Motivation Statement
- Recommendation letter
- Resumé / Curriculum Vitae
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International19700 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19700 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA19700 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19700 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Den Haag
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.