The Political Science program at University of the Philippines Diliman is designed for students who already have a basic understanding and/or appreciation for teaching and research in the social sciences.
Our graduates eventually pursue teaching and research careers in universities and other centres of higher education. Not a few become professional practitioners and managers in different political institutions and public agencies as well as the private sector.
- They introduce students to the different analytical techniques and methodologies in political science.
- They have the opportunity to engage both faculty and their fellows in understanding as well as solving key research problems and issues.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution of higher learning; GWA at a grade not lower than 3.00, to be set by the unit;
- Intellectual capacity and aptitude for advanced studies and research
- Language proficiency; and
- Satisfaction of additional University requirements such as health clearance and other special admission requirements that may be imposed by the unit concerned and/or appropriate Graduate Committee/ Office.
Living costs for Quezon
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.