Full-time students are expected to complete the requirements in two years and part-time students in three years.
OFFSHORE ME EE PROGRAM IN UP CEBU AND UP LOS BAÑOS
The Institute also offers offshore Electrical Engineering program at University of the Philippines Diliman in UP Cebu and UP Los Baños, which started in 2016. This offering hopes to provide access to engineers, faculty members, practitioners and new graduates in these areas to the same graduate program currently offered by the Institute at the UP Diliman campus. Courses are taught in blended mode, mixing classroom work, and face-to-face interaction with Diliman instructors on-site in Los Baños and Cebu, alternating with remote interactive lectures and consultations originating from the Diliman campus. Classes are typically held in the evening on weekdays and/or during the day on Saturdays.
The following specializations are offered:
- Power systems, power electronics, computing and communications for the UP Los Banos offering, and
- Computing and communications, for the UP Cebu offering
- Load Florw Analysis
- Probability and Random Processes in EE
- Economic Operations of Power Systems
- Linear and Nonlinear Electronics
- Transmission and Distribution
- Electric Power Transmission and Distribution Systems
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution of higher learning; GWA at a grade not lower than 3.00, to be set by the unit;
- Intellectual capacity and aptitude for advanced studies and research
- Language proficiency; and
- Satisfaction of additional University requirements such as health clearance and other special admission requirements that may be imposed by the unit concerned and/or appropriate Graduate Committee/ Office.
International1020 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34 EUR per credit during 12 months.
National1020 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34 EUR per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Quezon
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.