The Master of Business Administration program of the University of the Philippines Diliman is looking for participants with strong academic backgrounds, professional experience, personal maturity and the interest and discipline to develop their managerial and leadership potential. To achieve this goal, the School offers a broad-based program curriculum which hopes to strike a balance between technical training and practical problem-solving, that is founded on current management theories and approaches. It is complemented by case analyses, company/industry studies, business games and other experiential learning methods. A conscious effort has been made to develop a curriculum responsive to the unique features of the Philippine and Asian environments. MBA students engage in an intensive study in current management concepts and techniques through a core curriculum covering the functional areas in business as well as economics, applied mathematics and statistics and behavioral science. Students are encouraged to gain added functional expertise by pursuing elective courses offered at the Virata School of Business on a trimestral basis or in allied graduate units of the University.
- Economic Analysis
- Management Science
- Corporate Financial Reporting
- Managerial Accounting & Control
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
- Management of Innovation
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution of higher learning; GWA at a grade not lower than 3.00, to be set by the unit;
- Intellectual capacity and aptitude for advanced studies and research
- Language proficiency; and
- Satisfaction of additional University requirements such as health clearance and other special admission requirements that may be imposed by the unit concerned and/or appropriate Graduate Committee/ Office.
Living costs for Quezon
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.