The MArch degree calls on the architects to examine, critique and innovate specific parts of Architecture in order to improve the practice and discipline of Architecture.
Course work and research activities are designed for a deeper understanding of the planning, design, and construction processes for humans and their environment towards collaborative action for broader involvement in the country’s cultural and technological development in the context of global issues and trends.
By instituting continuous study and research of Architecture as a form of professional practice, the MArch links the academe responsively with the needs of society, industry, practitioners and the Architecture network.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Introduction to Architectural Research
- Dynamics of Architectural Space
- Architectural Mensuration
- Evolution of Space in Architecture
- Tropical Architecture
- Management for Architectural Practice
- Computer-Aided Design
- Designing with Nature
- Decision-Making for Architects
- Fire Safety in Buildings
- Energy Conservation in Buildings
- Quantitative Methods for Architectural Analysis
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesArchitecture View 3 other Masters in Architecture in Philippines
- A duly accomplished application form
- One original and one certified true copy of the official transcript of records
- Written recommendations from two former professors or experts in the field in which the student is applying for
- Four (4) 50 x 50 mm pictures
- Curriculum vitae
- One original and one certified true copy of PSA/NSO birth certificate
- For a foreign student applicant, one certified true copy of the official passport with the certification undertaken by the applicant’s embassy
- Application fee
- Satisfaction of additional University requirements such as health clearance
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.