The Master of Business Administration programme delivered by American College Dublin prepares qualified students for middle and upper-level management leadership responsibilities in international business. Using a general management focus and strategic approach, students demonstrate: broad and integrated knowledge of business functions; knowledge of ethical and legal considerations and the social responsiveness to resolve corporate and public issues; analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking skills and use of technology related to business decision-making; communication and interpersonal skills to lead groups and business organizations; a deep critical assessment of the importance of the dynamic and global environment and its influence on organizations, decisions and operations; and competencies to formulate and implement strategy decisions.
Students will undertake an internship and/or a research project either at the end of their full-time studies or during the course if taken on a part-time basis.
Along with academic knowledge that students receive throughout the duration of their chosen subject, students will also acquire and develop transferable career skills from their degree discipline. These skills along with potential career paths are provided below to give you a well-rounded view of what the course has to offer.
These skills include:
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving
- Effective communication skills
- Strategic/critical thinking
- Strong presentation skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Team work
- Interpreting statistical data
- Time management
Graduates from the MBA in Business Administration programme have been successful in diverse areas such as:
- International Finance
- Human resource management
More informationVisit official programme website
- Leadership and management of business organizations
- Legal, ethical and social issues in a globalised economy
- Marketing management in a global economy
- Managing for global financial accountability and performance
- Strategic management seminar
- Business research methods
- International finance
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, National
- Deadline passed, EEA/EU
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
There is a late application procedure until 1 May. Students are advised to apply well in advance of the deadlines.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 25 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Ireland
- An honours bachelor degree in a cognate discipline is required. If the applicant has an honours bachelor degree in a non-cognate discipline, it will be necessary for the applicant to complete such bridging modules as the Admissions Office deems necessary in order to achieve the prerequisite intended learning outcomes for participation in the programme.
- The length of this bridging programme depends on the amount of prerequisite learning outcomes achieved by the applicant, but normally will not exceed duration of one year.
International10000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10000 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA10000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10000 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.