The Physical Biology of Cells and Cell Interactions programme offered by Goethe University Frankfurt provides students with an understanding of fundamental life processes from cell growth, cell-cell communication and differentiation to hormonal, inflammatory, angiogenic signaling and aging. These processes are studied in context of cells, tissues and model organisms. The experimental and conceptual approaches of the program include cutting-edge methods in cell and molecular biology, biochemistry, bioinformatics, immunology and genetics, combined with various advanced microscopy techniques and applications, data analysis as well as physiology and morphological analysis.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Rules of Good Scientific Practice
- Career Paths / Opportunities in Industry
- Advanced Cell Biology
- Introduction to Patent Right
- Advanced Methods in Cell Biology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBioinformatics Biochemistry Genetics View 25 other Masters in Genetics in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor degree in the same or a related subject, or at least an equivalent degree from an university of applied sciences in the same or similar subject (e.g. medicine, chemistry, physics or mathematics) with a standard period of study of six semesters
- Letter of motivation in English language (letter of motivation should not exceed two pages in length
- Proof of English language skills
- Provisional admission is possible if the Bachelor’s program has not yet been completed; this requires a transcript of records stating at least 80% of the required CP for the bachelor's degree. In case the required degree has not been awarded by the time of application, you can still apply.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Semester fee: 369 EUR
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.