At International Laws from Maastricht University you’ll also broaden your knowledge of different legal systems by spending at least one semester at one of our partner universities abroad. The programme allows you to compile a tailor-made curriculum from courses offered by the European Law School and the Globalisation and Law programme. As a graduate, you will be equipped with a thorough understanding of international, European and/or national law. You’ll also have a fluency in at least one foreign language. This unique skillset will allow you to thrive in whatever area of international or European law you want to work in!
The programme also provides you with a solid background for a career in a variety of settings, which may include:
- international business
- law firms
- EU institutions
- international organisations
- governmental institutions
- Advanced European law
- Language Course French
- Public International Law
- Family Law in Europe
- European Property Law
- International Dispute Settlement
- Law and Economics
- European Competition Law
- International Human Rights Law
- Comparative Company Law
- European Criminal Law
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesEuropean Law International Law Master of Laws (LLM) View 45 other Masters in International Law in Netherlands
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A recent passport picture
- A copy of your passport or your EU/EEA identity card: make a copy of the page with your personal details.
- A copy of your most recent certified grades transcript and a copy of your certified diploma if you have obtained it.
- Letter of motivation
- A letter of recommendation
- Copy of your language test with sufficient results (if applicable)
International15800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15800 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA2209 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2209 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Maastricht
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.