At the moment, UCAM - Catholic University of Murcia is expecting to start the academic year as planned. However, should the current pandemic situation not improve in the coming months, UCAM will consider other options such as moving the start date at a later date or start the program via online education.
The core target of the Master of Business Administration offered at UCAM - Catholic University of Murcia are international and Spanish university graduates from a variety of academic backgrounds such as law, communication, engineering, arts, health, nutrition, retail or physical activity, striving to gain advanced knowledge in the field of business administration, assessment and consulting as well as general management, strategy formulation and capacity planning.
For graduates with previous experience in this area, the MBA will be an opportunity to refresh their knowledge and add new perspectives to their focus based on the objectives and values which the program reflects.
After having successfully completed this MBA program, students are qualified to:
- Set up their own business as an entrepreneur
- Take over their family’s business
- Work in national, regional or local public administration as well as international organizations
- Start/resume their careers in the private sector e.g. in the area of production, human resources, administration, finance and accounting or marketing
- Direct teams in emerging fields e.g. in digital economy, development of logistics, quality, management of SMEs, internationalization of companies, international management, tourism management, construction management, services and industry branches
- Research and educate
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Socioeconomic and legal environment
- Accounting and Finance
- Marketing and Marketing Management
- Human Resources Management and Management Skills
- Business Strategy
- Financial Management and Business Organization
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 70 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Spain
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Scanned biopage of your valid passport.
- Bachelor’s academic transcript and degree certificate
- Language proficiency certificate
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International153 EUR/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 153 EUR per credit during 12 months.
EU/EEA153 EUR/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 153 EUR per credit during 12 months.
- 153 €/ECTS
- 9,200 €/Course
- 9,200 € No-UE
Living costs for Murcia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.