The EMBA - Global Americas and Europe MBA programme from London Business School core courses provide a sound base in all areas of general management and a solid foundation of leadership and management skills. The international perspective and delivery means you experience the very best of management education from two of the world's renowned business schools.
Each class brings together experienced managers, professionals and executives from around the world. They are a diverse and highly engaged group of individuals who are working at the very forefront of the rapidly changing world economy.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Marketing Strategy
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Planning and Analysis
- Decision Models
- Operations Management
- Global Economic Environment
- Strategic Management
- 20 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesExecutive MBA International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 561 other Masters in International Business in United Kingdom
- a completed online application, including the application form, essays and a personal statement
- a one-page CV/resume
- official academic transcripts or certificates
- a current Executive Assessment / Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) / Graduate Examination Record (GRE) score
- evidence of completion of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) / International English Language Testing System (IELTS) / Personal Test of English (PTE) - for non-native English speakers
- two references, one of which must be from your manager or supervisor
- signed statement of employer support
- a non-refundable application fee of US$250.
International85515 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 142525 GBP for the full programme during 20 months.
National85515 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 142525 GBP for the full programme during 20 months.
- EU: 142,525 GBP
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.