Having acquired profound and comprehensive theoretical, empirical and practical knowledge in management, a graduate will be able to act as a reliable, independent expert in the process of devising the strategy of a company/organization, its evaluation and development; identify problems using decision-making instruments and to solve them effectively; become an effective member of a team of an organization/company;
Why to choose the Master of Business Administration at Ilia State University?
- Ilia State University School of Business is No 1 study destination of Georgian freshmen since 2015
- Internship possibilities in various public entities and private enterprises
- Students become experts in strategic management of a company
- Ilia State University offers modern facilities, excellent library and vibrant student life
- Our students have an opportunity to spend exchange semester in more than 30 European universities within Erasmus + program.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Program Duration is 4 Semesters (120 credits).
- Academic Degree: Master of Business Administration (MBA).
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- BA degree diploma or equivalent
- English language certificate (equivalent to B2 level)
- Motivation letter
International3500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3500 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Tbilisi
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.