Having acquired profound and comprehensive theoretical, empirical and practical knowledge in management, a graduate will be able to act as a reliable, independent expert in the process of devising the strategy of a company/organization, its evaluation and development; identify problems using decision-making instruments and to solve them effectively; become an effective member of a team of an organization/company;
Why to choose the Master of Business Administration at Ilia State University?
- Ilia State University School of Business is No 1 study destination of Georgian freshmen since 2015
- Internship possibilities in various public entities and private enterprises
- Students become experts in strategic management of a company
- Ilia State University offers modern facilities, excellent library and vibrant student life
- Our students have an opportunity to spend exchange semester in more than 30 European universities within Erasmus + program.
- Consumer Behavior and Marketing Management
- Financial Accounting and Reporting
- Quantitative Methods
- Strategic Management
- Managerial Finance
- Managerial Economics
- Research Method
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 3 other Masters in Business Administration in Georgia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Local and international applicants should hold a Bachelor’s Degree preferably, in Business Administration or Economics
- Local applicants should pass relevant General graduate Examination and admission exams administered by the university. (To facilitate the admission process, the exam can be arranged online for international applicants).
- an official international language certificate Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) or Cambridge English Scale (CES) level B2 or higher. The main certificates and minimum scores accepted are given below.
- an English Proficiency Statement from home university, high school or college, confirming that English was the language of instruction;
- a certificate issued by a local or international English language instruction provider (e.g. language school), confirming the acquisition of B2 level as a result of a language course attended
International3500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3500 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Tbilisi
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.