The Executive Master of Business Administration program at Birzeit University is designed to enable candidates to:
- Become aware of their roles as leaders and team members.
- Apply business concepts to managerial decision-making in complex and volatile settings.
- Appreciate different perspectives and work collaboratively in contexts of diversity to achieve organizational goals.
- Recognize and assess ethical and regulatory dimensions of business decisions.
- Combine knowledge and extensive practical experience in shaping optimal responses to business challenges and opportunities.
- Achieve a competitive edge and strengthen their professional network.
- The set of knowledge, skills, and abilities acquired throughout the EMBA program will help candidates take ownership of their career and achieve better positions and salaries.
- Completing the degree will make candidates fully knowledgeable and equipped to start their own entrepreneurial enterprises and to put their expertise into application.
- Managerial Accounting
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Strategic Management
- Managerial Economics
- Statistics and Research Methodology
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- General Secondary Education Certificate Examination (Tawjihi) score equivalent to or higher than 65 percent.
- Bachelor’s degree, from a university accredited by Birzeit University, in a field required by the program that the applicant wishes to enroll in. All applicants must have earned a “Good” academic standing. Applicants who have an “Acceptable” standing will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis by the university’s Academic Council based on recommendation by the relevant department, or program committee.
- Two sealed letters of recommendation by faculty members who taught the applicant or two supervisors who oversaw his or her work, or a letter from each.
International7756 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15512 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National7756 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15512 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
- 11,000 (JD)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.