Students at Software Engineering programme of Politehnica University Timisoara will gain advanced knowledge of the main topics in software engineering, knowledge of current technologies and ability to apply them in project development and communication skills, interdisciplinary cooperation and team project management.
Software systems are very complex, yet must be reliable, safe and secure, as part of our everyday infrastructure. Market pressure requires agile development and evolution, making development an exciting technical challenge. You will acquire solid engineering principles, key to delivering quality projects on time, and leading to a productive career.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Programming languages
- Distributed Systems
- Component-based systems
- Real-time systems
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Computer Sciences Software Engineering View 9 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Romania
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Application for the issuance of the letter of acceptance for studies (ANNEX 6)
- Baccalaureate diploma or its equivalent – copy and legally certified translation (in Romanian, English or French).
- Bachelor’s degree diploma or its equivalent – copy and legally certified translation (in Romanian, English or French).
- Copy and legally certified translation of the certificate attesting the successful passing of the bachelor’s degree examination for graduates of the current year if the original diploma has not yet been issued;
- Transcripts of academic records/ Diploma supplements
- Certificate attesting the graduation of the Romanian language Preparatory Year or the language certificate, as applicable;
- Copy and legally certified translation of the birth certificate;
- Copy of the document attesting the permanent residence abroad;
- Copy of the passport
- Medical certificate
International2430 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2430 EUR per year during 24 months.
Romanian students - 3900 RON per year
Living costs for Timisoara
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.