What is this course about?
Molecular and Translational Neuroscience offered by the University of Ulm is:
- Research into the molecular mechanisms of neuronal diseases
- Research aimed at testing innovative therapies (medication, new forms of application)
- Working on molecular neurobiological issues with a bridging function between cellular and pharmacological basic research, molecular neurology, behavioral physiology and diagnostic and pharmacological application
- Research that leads to improved diagnostics
More informationVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Human Neuroanatomy
- Introduction to Human Neurophysiology
- Molecular and Translational Neuroscience
- Advanced Molecular and Translational Neuroscience
- Practical Training in Laboratory Methods
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMolecular Sciences Neuroscience View 28 other Masters in Molecular Sciences in Germany
- Fully completed and signed application form (the one already required for the pre-application).
- Curriculum vitae
- Personal statement of objectives
- Two letters of reference
- Photocopies of all official certificates and transcripts
- Photocopies of English or German translations of all official certificates and transcripts
- Passport photo
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1500 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.