What is this course about?
Molecular and Translational Neuroscience at Ulm University is:
- Exploring the molecular mechanisms of neuronal diseases
- Research with the aim of testing innovative therapies (drugs, new forms of application)
- Investigating molecular neurobiological issues with bridge between cellular and pharmacological basic research, molecular neurobiology, behavioral physiology, and diagnostic and pharmacological applications
- Research leading to improved diagnostics
- Molecular and Translational Neuroscience
- Advanced Molecular and Translational Neuroscience
- Practical Training in Laboratory Methods
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMolecular Sciences Neuroscience View 30 other Masters in Neuroscience in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Proof of a bachelor's degree with good examination results in programmes in biology, biochemistry, molecular medicine, physiological chemistry, neurobiology, biopsychology, human biology, molecular life science or any other programme with essentially the same content at any higher education institution in Germany or abroad or any degree recognised as equivalent awarded after a minimum of three years of study.Good examination results are shown by submitting
- a bachelor's degree with an overall grade of 2.7 or better,or if the programme has not yet been completed,
- all examination results achieved by the date of application showing an average grade of 2.7 or better. The examination results must be documented in a current transcript of records.
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1500 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Ulm
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.