The Master in Accounting and Finance at Free University of Bozen-Bolzano prepares you for a career in the field of financial corporate management. No matter whether you look at it from the perspective of a CPA, a consultant, a controller, an auditor, a financial analyst, or a banker.
Our programme will enable you to navigate the digital transformation of our economy being a successful professional in the next 10 years. This master programme integrates technical knowledge related to financial reporting, financial risk management and performance measurement with the ability to read the business world and interpret its evolutionary trends.
Our graduates aim at the following professional careers:
- Managers: junior positions in the following functions: Chief Financial Officer (CFO), Chief Administrative Officer, Controller, Internal Auditor and other management positions in private and public organizations of all sizes.
- Consultant: consultant in the development of management accounting and control systems, corporate finance, M&As and divestitures.
- Financial analyst/financial portfolio manager/specialist in the selection of financial and real estate investments/specialist in financial risk management: in banks, insurance companies, rating agencies, asset management firms, investment fund managers (securities, real estate and pension), private equity and venture capital firms, alternative and sovereign investment funds.
- Professional accountants: an agreement with the Institute of Professional Accountants (Ordine dei Dottori Commercialisti ed Esperti Contabili) of the Autonomous Province of Bozen-Bolzano will facilitate the students’ access to the professional designation of “Dottore commercialista e Revisore legale dei conti”.
If you are already employed, you can strengthen and widen your knowledge and skills in order to progress further in your career. If you are interested in postgraduate education, you can compete for a PhD position.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Advanced Corporate Finance
- Advanced Accounting
- Applied Statistics for Accounting and Finance
- Financial Mathematics
- Advanced Financial Statement Analysis
- Data Analytics, Big Data and Blockchain
- Advanced Business Law
- Economics for Accounting and Finance
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Early Bird (for EU and non-EU citizens): 2 March - 28 April
Late Application (for EU citizens only): 20 May - 9 July
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Accounting View 31 other Masters in Business Administration in Italy
In order to register for the study programme, you will be required to prove that you have a C1 level of competence in the first language and B2 in the second language. If you cannot demonstrate your language proficiency through a recognised certificate you can take a language exam organised by the Language Centre.
Furthermore, the following selection criteria are taken into consideration:
- average grade of your previous academic studies;
- GMAT score (optional);
- admission interview (only for those that come from studies different from Economics and Business).
International1350 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1350 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA1350 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1350 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.