The Health Economics, Outcomes and Management in Cardiovascular Sciences prepares students at The European Heart Academy to explore new advisory, management and leadership roles within the healthcare field.
In addition to gaining a theoretical and conceptual understanding of health economics, outcomes research, management and relevant social science principles of the cardiovascular disease fields, students will acquire new skills to accelerate or refocus their careers.
This programme is a joint collaboration between the European Heart Academy of ESC and London School of Economics (LSE)
- Quality and Outcomes in Cardiovascular Sciences
- Economic Analysis for Health Policy
- Economic Evaluation in Health Care
- Systematic Review and Meta-analysis
- Cardiovascular Epidemiology and Prevention
- Dissertation in Health Economics, Outcomes, and Management in Cardiovascular Sciences
- Students will choose three additional courses from a range of options
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Health Administration View 10 other Masters in Human Medicine in Belgium
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
To be eligible, you should meet the following requirements:
- be a mid-career professional
- possess an undergraduate degree in any discipline
- have a standard level of English
International15020 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15020 GBP per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA15020 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15020 GBP per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Brussels
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.