At Business Analytics from University of Nottingham you will benefit from the engagement of N-Lab's multi-national partners, who include Ipsos, World Bank, Walgreens Boots Alliance and IBM Research. In addition to guest lectures, coursework will be based on real-world datasets and your dissertation will use transactional data from a real company.
Our course will help you to become a business orientated data scientist with a technical skillset, the ability to harness big data tools and the managerial skills to deliver practical business analytics projects. It will prepare you for senior management positions within the broad scope of the digital economy.
- finance and investment analysts
- higher education teaching professionals
- investment bankers
- IT business analysts
- management consultants
- marketing professionals
- public relations professionals
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Data at Scale: Management, Processing and Visualisation
- Consumer Behaviour and Analytics
- Management Science for Decision Support
- Supply Chain Planning and Management
- Analytics Specialisations and Applications
- Leading Big Data Business Projects
- Machine Learning and Predictive Analytics
- Advanced Operations Analysis
- International Marketing
- Data Driven Dissertation Project in Business Analytics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
Although most postgraduate courses do not formally close for applications, places are limited and courses may become full.
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics View 160 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United Kingdom
- 2:1 (or international equivalent) in any discipline; applicants should not have previously studied a significant amount of business analytics, but must have a 2:1 (or international equivalent) in quantitative modules at degree level with a significant amount of mathematical/statistical content
- International and EU equivalents. We accept a wide range of qualifications from all over the world.
- English language requirements
International29970 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 29970 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA12960 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12960 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.