As well as learning to harness big data tools, data science techniques and manage analytics projects, you will benefit from significant industry engagement.
N-LAB's partners span the world, and currently include:
- IBM Research
- Tigo Mobile
- Walgreens Boots Alliance
- World Bank
- This course is delivered by N-LAB, which provides state-of-the-art research, data visualisation and teaching facilities
- Part of an elite group of EQUIS and AMBA accredited business schools
- 6th in the UK for research power in the latest Research Excellence Framework, with teaching underpinned by the latest developments
- An inspiring research portfolio worth £799m
- 91.1% of MSc graduates from Nottingham University Business School secured work, self-employment or further study within six months of graduation
- More than 19,000 Business School alumni connect you to a powerful global network of business contacts
More informationVisit official programme website
- Data at Scale: Management, Processing and Visualisation
- Foundational Business Analytics
- Consumer Behaviour and Consumption
- Supply Chain Planning and Management
- Management Science for Decision Support
- Machine Learning and Predictive Analytics Analytics
- Analytics, Specialisations and Applications
- Leading Big Data Business Projects
- Data Driven Dissertation Project in Business Analytics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Business Intelligence & Analytics View 154 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United Kingdom
- 2:1 (or international equivalent) in any discipline; applicants should not have previously studied a significant amount of business analytics, but must have a 2:1 (or international equivalent) in quantitative modules at degree level with a significant amount of mathematical/statistical content
- Personal statement and a list of modules being studied in the final year (for applicants who have not yet completed their undergraduate degree)
International24975 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24975 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA12960 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12960 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
All partner universities whose students qualify for Nottingham University Business School MSc courses automatically receive a 20% scholarship.
Applicants who demonstrate exceptional academic merit and/or experience can benefit from Business School scholarships covering up to 100% of tuition fees.
Students with the equivalent of 65% will be awarded an automatic 20% scholarship until the funding limit is reached. Students with the equivalent of >80% will be considered on a case by case basis for a 75% or 100% Nottingham University Business School Dean’s Scholarship for Excellence.
UK students may be eligible for a loan of up to £10,000 from the Government, which can be put towards tuition fees or living costs.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.