The Digital Marketing and Analytics program offered by The University of Winchester refines your skills in using data analytics, equipping you to develop and use appropriate digital marketing strategies to reach consumers, clients and partners.
You gain an overview of the evolution of marketing and the impact of digital technologies on the theory and practice of marketing, evaluate consumer behaviour models applied to the digital consumer, and monitor changing trends in various industries.
You also develop integrated digital marketing communication plans and gain a critical understanding of how to mix traditional and new marketing research tools to obtain relevant and meaningful data. The course also covers the development and management of websites, with incorporated blogs, and how to use social media as a marketing communications tool.
Graduates enter roles within marketing, customer relationship management, pay-per-click, e-commerce, search engine optimisation, digital account management, web design, copywriting and social media management.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Digital Transformations in Marketing
- Consumer Insight
- Analysis and Creativity
- Web Design and Analytics
- Analytical Tools for Digital Data
- Marketing Communications
- Social Media Marketing and Analytics
- Research Methods
- Consultancy Project
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Business Intelligence & Analytics Digital Marketing View 381 other Masters in Marketing in United Kingdom
- This course is applicable to those interested in pursuing a career in marketing, in particular within the digital context. Normally a first or second-class Honours degree in a related subject or professional experience in the area of study.
- If English is not your first language: IELTS 6.0 overall with a minimum of 5.5 in writing or equivalent
International12950 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12950 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA8200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8200 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
- EU/EEA part-time: £4,100 per year
- International part-time: £6,750 per year
We have a variety of scholarship and bursaries available to support you financially with the cost of your course.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.