At Finance and Sustainability (Robert Kennedy College) from University of Cumbria we benefit from the vast experience provided by students from backgrounds across the world, as well as the expertise of our tutors. By working in collaboration with the Robert Kennedy College, you can work online at a pace that suits you, studying around your busy workload. Advance your prospects and go on to success in your career by taking advantage of our academic expertise and exhaustive resources.
Students at Finance and Sustainability (Robert Kennedy College) from University of Cumbria will:
- Employ advanced subject-specific and cognitive skills to enable decision-making in complex and unpredictable situations.
- Generate new ideas and support the achievement of desired outcomes
- Accept accountability for decision making including the use of supervision
- Organisational Behaviour
- Sustainable Finance
- Marketing Management
- Strategic Management
- Financial Management
- Information Management
- Money Management
- Corporate Strategy and Competitiveness
- 12 months
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Various start dates.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 336 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United Kingdom
- 1st or 2nd class honours degree.
- Students with other qualifications may be admitted to the course. Please contact the Enquiry Centre for further details.
- English Proficiency
International9792 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9792 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National9792 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9792 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
12,000 CHF (Swiss Francs)
Living costs for Lancaster
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.