At Chemistry - Chemical and Environmental Toxicology from University of Ottawa research facilities are shared between the two campuses. Students have access to the professors, courses and facilities at both universities; however, they must enroll at the “home university” of the thesis supervisor.
Students at Chemistry - Chemical and Environmental Toxicology from University of Ottawa will gain knowledge in:
- Inorganic chemistry
- Organic chemistry
- Theoretical chemistry
- Biological chemistry
- Analytical chemistry
- Physical chemistry
- Surface Chemistry and Nanostructures
- Applications in Mass Spectrometry
- Physical Methods of Nanotechnology
- Macromolecular Nanotechnology
- Bio Macromolecular Nanotechnology
- Environmental Chemistry and Toxicology
- Scientific Data Processing and Evaluation
- Bioorganic Chemistry
- Spectroscopy for Organic Chemists
- Molecular Spectroscopy
- Organic Polymer Chemistry
- Advanced Protein Engineering
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemistry Toxicology Environmental Sciences View 78 other Masters in Chemistry in Canada
- Have a bachelor’s degree with a specialization, or a major in Chemistry (or equivalent) with a minimum admission average of 75% (B+).
- Demonstrate high academic achievement, as indicated in official transcripts, research reports, abstracts or any other documents demonstrating research skills.
- 2 Recommendation letters
- English proficiency
- A letter of intent outlining your career goals and proposed research area.
- We recommend that you contact potential thesis supervisors early. To register, you need to be accepted by a thesis supervisor.
- International students must show proof of funding in the form of a supervisor stipend and a combination of scholarships and/or in-trust accounts.
- A good knowledge of either English or French and good ability to write in English is required.
International16980 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8490 CAD per semester during 12 months.
National4912 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2456 CAD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Ottawa
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.