Mathematics and Statistics - Statistics from University of Ottawa has become a true centre of excellence in research through its world-class professors.
Students at Mathematics and Statistics - Statistics from University of Ottawa will focus on research strengths and efforts in four Strategic Areas of Development in Research (SADRs):
- Canada and the World
- Molecular and Environmental Sciences
- Discrete Applied Mathematics I: Gra. Theory
- Combinatorial Optimization
- Hilbert Space
- Banach Algebras
- Topics in Differential Equations
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMathematics Statistics Bioinformatics & Biostatistics View 52 other Masters in Bioinformatics & Biostatistics in Canada
- Have a bachelor’s degree with a specialization or a major in mathematics and statistics (or equivalent) with a minimum average of 75% (B+).
- Demonstrate a good academic performance in previous studies as shown by official transcripts, research reports, abstracts or any other documents demonstrating research skills.
- A letter of intent outlining your career goals and proposed research area.
- We recommend that you contact potential thesis supervisors early. To register, you need to be accepted by a thesis supervisor.
- International students must show proof of funding in the form of a supervisor stipend and a combination of scholarships and/or in-trust accounts.
- A good knowledge of either English or French and good ability to write in English is required
- 2 Recommendation letters
International18168 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9084 CAD per semester during 12 months.
National4912 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2456 CAD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Ottawa
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.