Although the Department of Mathematics and Statistics at the Memorial University of Newfoundland has offered graduate degrees for many years, the past decade has seen an explosion of interest in these programs, adding invaluable new voices to the Department's community of researchers.
Among the research areas studied by our faculty and graduate students are the following: Numerical Analysis and Scientific Computation, Analysis, Combinatorics, Topology, Applied Statistics, Differential Equations and Dynamical Systems, Mathematical Models and Modeling / Numerical Optimization, Algebra, Mathematical Physics, Mathematical Statistics, and Fluid Mechanics.
- The Department of Mathematics and Statistics is fully committed to the promotion of a vibrant slate of research endeavours, encompassing many different facets of the discipline.
- Every year, our members produce numerous papers, monographs and textbooks, and are highly competitive in the procurement of research funding.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Dynamical Systems
- Modern Perturbation Theory
- Mathematical Biology
- Infinite Dimensional Dynamical Systems
- Advanced General Relativity
- Calculus on Manifolds
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMathematics Statistics Actuarial Science View 35 other Masters in Actuarial Science in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online application
- Official transcript(s) (must be submitted by post mail or courier)
- Two (2) letters of appraisal
- Non-refundable application fee
- Proof of English proficiency
- Additional requirements (may be required).
- Prerequisites may be necessary for your program of interest
International2148 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1074 CAD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National1652 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 826 CAD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
- National: $826-$1,707/semester
- International: $1,074-$2,218/semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.