The Mechanical Engineering, Machines and Equipment Design program at the Ural Federal University offers courses that combine engineering theory and practice, focusing on the design and development of various mechanical devices and equipment. You receive a profound training in engineering and such skills as computer-assisted drafting and manufacturing (CAD/CAM).
The project work takes about a quarter of the program. The projects simulate real work tasks, connecting theory and actual design, manufacture and testing of projects.
- Automotive engineer
- Contracting civil engineer
- Control and instrumentation engineer
- Maintenance engineer
- Mechanical engineer
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Engineering core
- Mechanical engineering electives
- Mathematics, sciences and introduction to engineering
- Humanities and social sciences
- Free electives
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering Industrial Design View 3 other Masters in Industrial Design in Russia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Scan of the applicant’s passport
- Translation of the applicant’s passport into the Russian language (with notarial attestation)
- Previous education documents (Bachelor’s diploma or equal) with notarized translation into the Russian language.
- Full transcript of grades (for the whole period of studies) with notarized translation into the Russian language.
Living costs for Yekaterinburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.