- acquire advanced current knowledge in Physics;
- acquire advanced research skills that can lead to workplace research and/or a HDR course;
- engage in research and development projects in the field of Physics;
- be able to apply advanced current knowledge, skill and principles learning in the course to their respective workplace contexts;
- develop an understanding how Physics can be applied to solve global problems from a scientific perspective.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Waves and Kinetic Theory
- Electromagnetism and Thermodynamics
- Calculus and Applications
- Dynamical Systems and Chaos
- Fluid Mechanics
- Advanced Electromagnetism
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Students living overseas should apply at least 3 months prior to semester start date and on-shore students apply no less than one month prior to semester start date.
DisciplinesPhysics Mathematics Applied Mathematics View 22 other Masters in Physics in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
The Master of Applied Science may be completed in 3 or 4 semesters depending on level of qualifications on entry, and discipline preparedness of the specific candidate.
3 Semester Prerequisites
- A Bachelor degree in a science field with a major in Physics completed to a standard of achievement that is deemed acceptable by the College.
4 Semester Prerequisites
- A Bachelor degree in a science related area, and some background (e.g. minor sequence) in Physics completed to a standard of achievement that is deemed acceptable by the College.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International41988 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 62983 AUD for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
- Domestic students enrolled in a full fee paying place are charged the Student Services and Amenities Fee and is incorporated in the fees you pay for each unit you enrol in.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.