Thus, students complement their theoretical learning with practical strategies related to internationalisation and / or innovation, international financial markets operating rules and technical analyses of international issues.
On the other hand, those candidates who chose to specialise of research acquire the proper knowledge and skills to prepare a doctoral thesis in the field of the economy, especially in topics related to international economic relations and public policy with an emphasis on advanced quantitative techniques. This means going in depth in the different phases of the process of scientific research, from advanced search as to publish scientific papers.
Graduates in the University Master's degree in International Markets from Universitat Rovira i Virgili are capable of working:
- Managers in international companies or companies that are planning to operate abroad.
- International markets analysts in consulting companies
- Heads of International Strategies Departments in companies and non-profit organisations
- Professional employees of international organisations
- Advisers in local or/and regional institutions facing global challenges
- Professors and/ or researchers in Universities or research centres in International Economics
More informationVisit official programme website
- Master's Thesis
- The Challenges of Globalisation
- Innovation in a Global Environment
- Social Responsibility and Business Ethics
- Internationalisation Strategies
- 9 months
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesInternational Business View 67 other Masters in International Business in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
General requirementsAdmission qualifications
- Official university degree in the field of economics, business or engineering
As well as the compulsory documentation required for pre-enrolment on the programme, students must also submit the following documents:
- Letter of motivation. The letter should explain why the candidate wishes to pre-enrol for the master's degree so that the selection committee can compare the candidate's expectations with the objectives of the training programme and assess their suitability to take the master's degree.
- Proof of competence in Catalan or Spanish. If this knowledge cannot be proven, please attach a signed Letter of commitment regarding competence in Spanish.
International3132 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3132 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 9 months.
EU/EEA2913 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2913 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 9 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.