The Electrical and Electronics Engineering program of the Istanbul Aydin University promotes research and development studies in the fundamental areas of electrical and electronics engineering such as communication, signal processing, automatic control, optics and power systems that are needed by the industry in international scope.
Aims and Objectives
- To teach scientific information for the researches who wish to learn contemporary studies in Eeectrical and electronics engineering
- To educate with high international qualifications.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- High Mathematics in Engineering
- Scientific Research Techniques
- Signal and Image Processing
- Power Quality of Electrical Energy Systems
- Photovoltaic System Design
- Power Electronic Devices and Systems
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology View 18 other Masters in Electrical Engineering in Turkey
- Passport photograph
- Undergraduate diploma (a copy translated to Turkish or English)
- Undergraduate transcript (a copy translated to Turkish or English)
- Photocopy of the relevant pages of your passport
- A cumulative GPA of 2,5 (on a 4,0) or equivalent
- For English degree program applicants: TOEFL score - 66 points (If English is not the first/official language of the country).
International2100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4200 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
National2100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4200 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.