The M.A. in English Language Teaching Program at Cyprus International University hosts students from diverse countries. All classrooms used for the M.A. in ELT program are equipped with interactive touch panel boards, which provide web-based resources and contribute to the enhancement of learning.
- The M.A. in ELT graduates can work in the fields of curriculum development, teacher training, administration, and materials writing as well as in the field of teaching English as a foreign or second language at private or state schools and especially at higher education institutions. M.A. in ELT graduates have the opportunity to enroll in a Ph.D. program and to carry out further study in the field of ELT.ay.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Teaching English To Young Learners
- Language Testing
- Curriculum Design And Evaluation
- Applied Linguistics For Language Teachers
- Research Methods In Elt
- Discourse Analysis
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesLanguage Studies Teaching View 6 other Masters in Language Studies in Cyprus
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s Degree Diploma
- Bachelor’s Degree transcripts for each completed academic term/year.
- Evidence of English Language competence: TOEFL (65 IBT) or IELTS (5.5). Students without these documents will take the CIU English proficiency exam on campus following arrival.
- Scanned copy of international passport/birth certificate
- Fully completed and signed CIU Rules and Regulations document (which can be downloaded during the online application)
International280 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 280 EUR per module during 12 months.
EU/EEA280 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 280 EUR per module during 12 months.
Living costs for Nicosia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.