The Engineering Management Master’s Program at Cyprus International University aims to provide students with the knowledge they can apply in theory and practice throughout the engineering education they receive.
- Today, there is a need for new types of professionals who will take the place of engineers and managers with not only an open view of the problems in the business, but also with a technical perspective and experience.
- The Engineering Management Master’s Program equips its graduates with the knowledge and skills needed to meet this requirement.
- The graduates will find an important place in the sector as individuals who work effectively in their fields, seek solutions to basic problems, produce alternative solutions; are prone to research and development, and give importance to quality and safety issues.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Research Methods
- Operations Research Techniques
- Production And Inventory Theory
- Research Tehcniques In Human Engineering
- Quality Engineering
- Organization And Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership General Engineering & Technology View 25 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Cyprus
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s Degree Diploma
- Bachelor’s Degree transcripts for each completed academic term/year.
- Evidence of English Language competence: TOEFL (65 IBT) or IELTS (5.5). Students without these documents will take the CIU English proficiency exam on campus following arrival.
- Scanned copy of international passport/birth certificate
- Fully completed and signed CIU Rules and Regulations document (which can be downloaded during the online application)
International280 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 280 EUR per module during 12 months.
EU/EEA280 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 280 EUR per module during 12 months.
Living costs for Nicosia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.